Tell us a few words about yourself and what sparked your interest in crypto.
- I’m a software engineer who’s always up for a challenge and loves learning about new tech. I got into crypto because the idea of decentralized currency (the Bitcoin whitepaper blew my mind) and blockchain technology intrigued me. I saw the potential for a fairer and more transparent financial system. As an investor, I realized early on that Bitcoin had the potential to be a major disruptor in the financial system once adoption hit a critical mass.
What does your telegram channel have to offer? Who can join it?
I run 4 telegram communities. The first 3 channels focus on specific blockchain projects, Aptos Network, Casper Blockchain, and Graph Protocol. Discussion is typically on fundamental and technical analysis.
The third channel, Crypto Kindie, is more general and covers multiple blockchain projects and topics. We provide ideas and guidance for technical analysis, but we also focus on macro analysis to help traders understand the ever-shifting global financial landscape to make better, more informed decisions.
What kind of impact do you hope to achieve in the crypto ecosystem through your contributions?
- I hope to help promote the adoption of decentralized tech and empower people to take control of their finances – and, in the process, acquire the knowledge and tools to keep themselves safe in the crypto space.
Your website is titled ‘A Path to Financial Freedom.’ What does financial freedom mean to you?
- To me, financial freedom means having the ability to make choices about my life and the resources to support those choices. It means not being limited by financial constraints and having the autonomy to pursue my goals and, ultimately, what makes me happy.
In a single sentence, how would you describe the concept of cryptocurrency?
- Cryptocurrency is decentralized, digital money, not controlled by any central authority or government, that uses blockchain technology to record transactions securely and transparently.
If you could hold only 3 crypto projects for the next 5 years, which one would those be and why?
- I would choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Matic. Bitcoin is the most established cryptocurrency, and its store of value has been proven over time. Ethereum is the foundation of the decentralized finance ecosystem and has a vast developer community building on top of its blockchain. Matic Network is a Layer 2 scaling solution, it’s a crucial component in the future of blockchain and decentralized finance. As more people start using decentralized apps, scaling solutions like Matic will be essential.
What advice you’d give to a beginner crypto trader to help him navigate this bear market?
My advice would be to focus on building a diversified portfolio of high-quality assets, not to panic sell during market dips, and to stay up-to-date on news and developments in the industry to help identify future narratives. It’s essential to have a long-term perspective. The biggest winners in the next bull market will be those that worked hard, researched, and accumulated during the current Bear. Finally, always do your own research and don’t rely solely on what others are saying or doing.
How does it feel to be the Crypto Trading Leaders Contest winner with the most votes from the community?
It feels great! It’s an honor to win the contest considering the high caliber of the other community leader contestants. The way in which my communities rallied around the contest is, in my opinion, a testament to the strength of organically grown communities in the crypto space.
With Crypto Kindie and all the auxiliary communities that support it, the aim is not to create a one-to-many broadcasting platform, but rather to create a community of content creators. We endeavor to empower our communities with tools and a platform to be self-governed, creative content creators, and hence community growth is amplified by the fact that it’s not just one person driving growth. If I were to step away from Crypto Kindie, the community would still go on. Technical macro analyses would still be posted and discussed on a daily basis. The end result is the development of a community that is very engaged, present, and eager to continue building.
So, when it comes to rallying votes for a contest it’s not just one person out there promoting. It’s the WHOLE community contributing and using all resources possible to spread the word. I guess, in a sense, the way in which I approach community building I’ve adopted a key tenet of blockchain, “decentralization”.